18/07/2005

They shout inside my brain

They say it´s easier to pretend. They say it´s easier to fake a smile. They say it´s better to runaway.They say it´s better to act like it´s ok. They say I should hide in the bushes. They say I should forget that i´m alive….
Walking in the land of shadows, can´t look straight at anything, always look away…They are watching my every move, i´m watching everyone´s move, i´m watching myself and all my moves and movies…
In the corner she suddently appears,my shadow and my confusion, running troubled in the dark, like all our fears are made of emptiness…I jump like a puppet out of control, using a yellow mask while searching for the perfect position to please my nightmare, pretending that everything is just allright…
They shout inside my head, yelling at me and giving me orders, my fears are screaming inside my skull…I´m screaming in my emptiness, i´m yelling at myself, I shout inside my brain.

18/7/2005